Telemedicine (or Telehealth) is the use of interactive communication technologies to efficiently extend the reach of quality healthcare to distant locations - such as rural clinics, corporate medical offices, school nurse's office, or nursing homes. These solutions help address common challenges, such as the shortage of specialists and nurses, overcrowding, an aging population, and distance challenges. Essentially, improved healthcare delivery to more patients in less time!
These solutions are easy to use, scalable and affordable for organizations of any size. Also, they use highly secure, encrypted connectivity to support HIPAA privacy rules. [learn more]
Mobile Telemedicine Carts:
Video conferencing is the core technology that enables telemedicine to reduce or eliminate distance barriers that often prevent access to quality healthcare. When seconds matter, instant access to remote healthcare specialists can save lives. Diagnostic accessories on telemedicine carts allow physicians and specialists to diagnose and monitor patient conditions regardless of their location.
Mobile Unit Features:
- Video Conferencing - LCD Display with Speakers, Pan-Tilt-Zoom Camera, Omni-directional microphone.
- Mobile Cart - Height Adjustment, Lockable Storage Drawer, Rubber Casters, Antimicrobial Surface.
- Diagnostic Accessories - Digital ETN Otoscope / Dermascope Combo, Digital Stethoscope.
- Upgrades - Onboard PC Integration with Keyboard and Mouse, Battery Backup, Wireless.
Distributed Video and Visualization:
Beyond direct patient interactions, this same technology can be used to enhance healthcare staff education and collaboration. The video walls in remote training rooms allow groups to observe real-time surgical procedures in high-definition resolution. When not being used to monitor operating room video feeds, these video walls can be used as presentation screens for meetings or as video conferencing suites for consultation or continuing education activities. We can program a customized touch panel interface to simply control all systems, so you can keep focused on communication and not on the technology.
Benefits for Healthcare:
- Enhanced Consultation - immediate access to specialists for more effective triage and reduced chance of costly readmissions.
- Access to Remote Patients - reduced travel time to examine remote patients or to mentor rural health clinic practitioners.
- Training Solutions - instructors demonstrate new surgical techniques to groups viewing live surgery from a training room anywhere in the world.
- Digital Media Solutions - customized "Video Wall Suites" designed for Boardrooms, Surgical Training, Tumor Boards or Grand Rounds.
- Digital Signage - enhance communications to staff, patients or guests.
Privacy and Security:
Highly secure, encrypted video connectivity to support HIPPA privacy rules. Sound Masking Technology helps organizations challenged with balancing the needs of open workspaces with the potential distractions or information security issues that can arise from these open environments - helps raise HCAPHS scores, resulting in greater Medicare funding.